Friday, January 9, 2009

My Musician

They are all my musician including the Golden light singer
Elbenjoe Wesmin accompanied by handyryan melton sang the song "This Day" by Allexander Lowell - he has wonderful voice, he did his job.. they are my former music student. They did very good performance during my wedding.

Daddy and auntie duets - they sang Whither Thou Goest - wonderful words for the newly wedd

My sister Donna is singging "you Are" for my entrance



my untie also being an accompanist for my wedding - the prayer and salut d amor




entertainment by Tenghilan Bamboo Sound - they really did they performance. nice music for the whole day of my wedding. its cost RM850





Sherwin & Elizabeth Thia - my violinist and Cellist.. they are my cousin.. Elizabeth is my cousin sister in law.. both of them are professional musican







Mr. Oscar Konis Gabu - My Pianist.. and my cousin.. wau.. he had done his job.. he play really good for my wedding... i love his piano touch... with wonderful prelude music.





My wedding is musical





Love at home by sally deford - entrance of family member





Air on G string - entrance of ushers, minister, bible boy, bestman and groomsmen, certificate bearer





Heaven Theme - bridesmaid, maid of honor, flower bearer





salut d amor - flower girls





You are - sang by my sister while my entrance through the ailse





The prayer-sherwin & Elizabeth





whiter thou goest - song of devocation by daddy and untie helen laipang





My heart your home sang by lesa sundian - music for my signing of certificate





Golden light singer - Yesus Terindah, We believe in love